Friday, November 20, 2009

T.G.I.F.S.ff.F. again!


Hello fellow Twitards and smutaholics! T.G.I.F!!!

How did you like last week’s fic?

Here is this week’s rec: Art After 5 by Sleepyvalentina http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5027792/1/Art_After_5

Bella Swan had life figured out until she met sixteen-year-old Edward Cullen. A few months and an intense emotional connection later, she finds herself on a journey toward self acceptance while questioning everything she'd previously accepted as true.

My description:

DON'T HATE just yet. I know…I know…it sounds all sorts of horrible that he is 16…and this was why it took forever for me to read this fic. But…..Edward is more mature than most of the men that Bella meets her age. Edward is so sweet. He adores Bella so much. Carlisle is uber awesome! He is a best friend to Edward…Edward tells him everything…e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g……yeah…exactly. This story has laughs (Edward asks the most embarrassing questions and you can't help but laugh!), tears, smut, anger….it has it all! This fic is grrreat! And…..she has started the 'sequel' which is all from EPOV! It is even better!

For this week’s teaser, I think I will just give you the prologue *grin*:

“Please, Bella?” Edward looked up at me through his thick eyelashes, his green eyes bright with curiosity.
“No,” I smirked.
“But I told you mine,” he whined. And just like that – with his simple, juvenile intonation – the reality that my lover was only seventeen came crashing down on me.
“Silly, Edward. We both know you had nothing to tell.” I rolled away from him, clutching the sheet against my bare breasts. I stepped out of the bed and into the sunlight. I stood in front of the window and closed my eyes, letting the afternoon sun warm my face.
Seventeen, I thought again.
Most of the time we were together, it was easy to forget exactly how young he was. I could never be intimate with him while dwelling on his age. During moments such as this, when acknowledgment was unavoidable, I always emotionally withdrew. I am fairly sure this was not lost on him.
The sheet suddenly pulled away from my chest, and there was Edward, holding its other end, naked in my bed.
“I do, now,” he said suggestively.
I turned and rejoined him, pushing the thoughts that only a moment ago weighed so heavily on me away from my consciousness.
“Oh, really?” I asked.
He nodded.
“Perhaps we should start over then.” I put my hands on his chest and climbed on top of him, straddling his pelvis between my legs. “So, Edward...” I looked down at him and brushed my thumbs across his nipples. “How many sexual partners have you had?”
He closed his eyes as I ground my hips against his. I was willing to play along, but I wasn't about to make this easy for him.
“One.” His voice was not much louder than a whisper.
“One?”
“Yes. Exactly one. I'd watched her for months.”
“Hmm...you don't say. Why didn't you approach her?” I pressed into him.
“She was forbidden.”
“My, my.” I trailed a fingertip down his chest to the patch of hair below his navel. “What made you decide to finally pursue her?”
“She did. I ran into her at the Art Museum on a Friday night. There was a jazz quartet playing, and she was stunning. I watched as she stood alone and swayed to the music. When I noticed her glass of wine was empty, I brought her another one. She thanked me, and I struck up a conversation with her. She didn't talk down to me like teachers usually do, and she didn't treat me as if I were a freak like I was used to from my so-called peers. She was human, and treated me as if I were the same. Only my family had ever done that...”
“I was never your teacher, Edward.”
I hated to think of myself that way.
“No, you weren't. Well, not in the classroom anyway.”
He reached up and pinched my nipple. I gasped, he hardened, and before I could even verbalize my need, he entered me. As he began to move, I remembered how in a few weeks this would all end. I would have to let him go.
I didn't allow the thought to linger, instead doing what I did best in Edward's presence. I let everything that was not directly related to the pleasure he brought my body drift away, focusing instead on this beautiful boy beneath me.


What do you think??

Hint for next week:

One word title. Possibly. (lol, yes, I know you are most likely sooo confused now! lol)

Have a fantabulously smutty week!

-RSA


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey OCD,

Sorry, I missed this on Friday - I was in New Moon Heaven!

I Luv this story and like you, had a hard time deciding to read but it was worth it. I just Luv Edward and he is HAWT, the lemons are GREAT, and it is COMLETE! WIN! WIN!

I am now reading Counterpoint which is the same story from Edwards point of view and it is also good. Bella is really screwed up in this story!

Thanks for Rec'ing the great stories for us - RCA - LUV YOU!







Followers