Monday, November 2, 2009

Honorary member of the week is...

Hello hello!

Here we are again!

Missed us? We certainly did!

This week (and month) is starting with something extra hot and special for all of you! Don't watch it with kids near you... ok? *winks*

You all know Father Robward by now... right? You all follow him on Twitter too? No? Tsk tsk tsk...

Well, what are you waiting for??? @FatherRobward

This weeks Honorary member is a true believer and follower and made this fuckhot video for him *smirks*.

Welcome @RayneAtTwilight *applause*

******************

I made this video for FatherRobward, to highlight all the special times we have shared......

Father was the first to take my Twitter cherry in DM, Timeline and we have shared some special moments. So, I just wanted to make him a little video to express how i felt, using the song "Addicted" by Saving Abel...

It's no secret that I am Addicted to our good Father and his many special talents.

Thank you Father you have made so many moments very special for me........

Theresa aka @RayneAtTwilight




17 comments:

lickhimright said...

Welcome to the perv team Rayne!

Thanks so much for the video... *giggles and fans self*

Mwah!!

reelhimin.now said...

squeeeeee
WelcUm to the Sisterhood of Perviness, Rayne!

THAT WAS HAWT!! Holy Toledo! MAMA.

AND Not to sound cliche or anything but
*drum roll, please*

WE ARE BACK!!!
And we hope you all cUm and visit us!

I have missed you all.

*grabbing @lick, hold, undress, zippy and Father Rbo and giving them REEL hugs*

itsjustme said...

Holy hell, do you girls know how to make a comeback!!!!

shackle_me said...

Holy mother of God. *dead*

I might need a moment in the ladies' room!

Welcum back girls! And what a comeback it is! *fanning self*

Anonymous said...

FUUUUCK ME!!!/// actually Father Robward can any fucking time he pleases.*sigh*

anyways what a fucking brilliant come back girls !

that was fucking hot*changing panties*

glad to have you girls are back xoxo

TieHimDown(bare*naked) said...

I'm speechless...no wait I'm not!! However I am breathless and pantiless! Bwaaaaa!!!
And after that and the Vanity Fair pics I AM MINDLESS!!
Welcome home dear sisters.I love and missed you so!! *Megga smooches* xoxoxoxo Tie

dragon said...

Welcum and congratulations Baby. *grabs you and spins you around then kisses your cheek* I'm so fucking proud of you. Your videos are always great, but this one blows me away every time. It's fuck hawt and so very special. What a way for the Blog to open up again...

You know i don't wear panties and of course i sit on a towel...fuck baby...it's a good thing it's a thick towel...

Mmmm....gonna watch that again later..

Unknown said...

*smiles*
thank you theresa for the video... remind me to thank you again for it in private *smirks*
thank you girls for publishing it. i am happy the blog is live again and reel is better and with us.

Anonymous said...

"Pervin days are here again"
Welcome back to the Ravish Team...the long,dry spell is over! Woot, Woot!!

Welcome, Rayne, you.are.one.talented.vid.maker! I don't know what Father Robward did to deserve that but he is one lucky SOB! WE NEED one of those on a weekly basis!!!

@licky and reely - missed you too (as well as hold, undress & zippy) you Complete me! MWAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

@tieme - those VF pics!!! That man is TOO Much!! What he is doing to my libido should be against the law!

Here is my Fav:

http://twitpic.com/o0wz5

Anonymous said...

Um *trying to gather my thoughts*...............that was err ummm.............I feel.................OMG!!! Now where the fuck is my lube & rabbit. Back soon *runs upstairs for a private moment*

thecatmel

holdhimdown said...

welcum Rayne!

and holy fuck, we are back!!

am surprised i can even type after watching that video..and, no not (just) because my fingers are..um.. busy *smirks*

kaylee said...

Great video note to self tdont watch it when ppl are around LOL!

lickhimright said...

Ladies...

Don't say I didn't warn you!!

*fans self*

Oh dear, this day is just getting hotter and hotter...

Amber said...

Forgive me Father for I have sinned... FUCK THAT! Am sinning right now! :)

What a...what a...whewie..ohmy..

SECERT CONFESSION'S OF RAYNE said...

I am so very happy that everyone is enjoying the video, and that it's leaving you worked up....*winks* Making this video was rather hawt, and fun...So happy the blog is back, Thank you girls......Rayne

SECERT CONFESSION'S OF RAYNE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.






Followers