UPDATES:
The family of Zipperdown/Robin would like to thank all of you for your love and support at this difficult time.
Meg is in surgery as of 6:40 a.m. pst in the hopes to repair the bleeding.
We have faith that Meg is in good hands. We are grateful for the overwhelming response from all of you. Thank you Peter!
Ravishim Team and all our readers:
We love you. We feel your hugs. Meg knows your love her as much as she loves you!
Love to all
Robin & Family
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4MqMe7Luc
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
I am crying over my keyboard at work now.
How can this happen?? I just don't get it.
Sray with us Meg.We love and need you...reely.
Love and prayers. Tie (Brenda) xoxo
Oh Meg, you are in all our prayers. Wisdom for the doctors, strength for your family, and healing for you. ****giant hugs**** Much love to all of you,
Meadow
All my prayers are going out to Meggie & the rest of you wonderful people I now call friends
Catherine (cathmel) x x x
Oh no! *cries* Dont you go anywhere Meg...we would reeely miss you too much. This is so sad! *hugs to all, and saying lots of prayers* Come on, we all know you are a fighter!
My prayers are going out to Meg and Robin, maybe the Lord bless the healing hands of the doctors, and let thy will be done!
My prayers are with reelhimin and her family, God bless them and keep them strong. In my prayers xxx Andrea
My prayers are with Meggie and her family. I am saddened by this turn, I love you Meggie. Praying for you .I love you dear sister, so much.You are precious.
my thoughts and prayers are with Meg and with her friends and family. xo.
All of my thoughts & prayers r with Meg & her family! I lov u sweetie! I am so blessed with the friends I have made here.I am always thinking of you & praying for you! "sending megga hugs to you" xoxo
Never going to stop praying. Never going to stop believing that she'll return to us.
My heart is heavy for these turn of events, but when you get out.. i'm going to buy you that drink! I love you so much Meg, don't quit on us now! my prayers are with you, the doctors, and everyone affected... which is allot meg... you've reached allot of people. we all love you!
Keeping Meg in the Light and sending prayers up for a successful surgery and full recovery...
Hugs to you all and my thoughts will be with Meg and her family!
You are in our thoughts and prayers from the moment we heard the news. We all love you and hope to have you back very soon. We miss you dearly, and are praying for a speedy recovery.
MEG,
You will always have a special place in this world and my heart. I will keep you in my prayers! Praying for a full recovery! *MEGGA HUGS*
LOVE YOU!
Unbuttonhispants.NOW
AKA RobsButtonsBabe
My sincere prayers are with you all,bbs. Hugs to you all... *sigh*
http://spunkbabe.blogspot.com/
God take care of our Meggie and heal her, please return her to her healthy state
Love ya girl,
Suzi
missing my twin.. *cries* I'm not a rockstar without her...
praying for meg.. Heart is breaking.
Meggie,
As you can see from all the Concern and Love voiced above - you are not alone!
You are in my prayers - be strong -
God is with you!
Barbara
Post a Comment