Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thank you!

Hello our dear readers!

We wont post anything for a few days, that is until ReelHimIn is out of the Hospital or at least completely out of danger.

We thank you all for your love and your prayers. It means a lot to us.

A big thank you to our amazing Honorary Suzanne aka Twisuz who wrote this great poem for our Sister.

*****

Diamond


This goes out to Meggie- I love you we all love you so very much, and like you say-*megga hugs*

You sparkle my life
Like the diamond you are
You brought light to the dark
The most beloved by far

Though I've never met you
Your smile I see
Friends who know you
Are touched by thee

Your my friend, my sister
It's heartfelt and true
Sweet Meggie you're our blessing
And we all love you

*****

If you want to send your love to Reel, leave a comment on our blog or send us an e-mail.

See you soon!

Your RavisHim Team

15 comments:

RobsButtonsBabe said...

*big megga hugs to the ravishim team and esp reel*

Unknown said...

Meg, All of us at The League are constantly praying for your speedy recovery - we look forward to seeing your unique personality, witty humor and smackable ass on Twitter again soon, and of course, on RavishHim.

xoxo
Spank

shackle_me said...

Oh my sweet Meggie! You are the reel to my cuffs and I can't wait to have you back! I feel like half of me is missing. (Oh, and me and Zippy are gonna get along GREAT. *grin*)

Suz - that poem is beautiful and so true!

SpankRansom - Meg wonders why i don't smack her smackable ass. Well, its because you always beat me to it!!

*hugs* to all the RavisHim Team!

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

Praying for you! ^j^ *megga hugs*

Twilighter19 said...

Get better soon Reely.We all love you and miss you.Hurry home,Twitter is not the same with out you~
Love,The Legend *laughs*


Beautiful Poem Suz xoxo

Anonymous said...

As I quote from Ever After...
"Just Breathe!"

(i almost had forgotten how)

So touched by your poem Suzy that I am SPEECHLESS. Yes ME! Zipper has gotten zipped in the mouth! Unbelievable. Shaking Head. BUT don't get to used to that! *grins*

Truly beautiful. I read it to her last night thru a fountain of tears that I realized were my own. Words cannot express how much you all have touched my heart.

@Ravishim Team, Twilightheaded League and ALL our readers!
Love you all. So very much.
We have felt your support and your love and we couldn't have done it without YOU!

Love breaks thru time and distances to reach the hearts of many!

*good, huh?* well i just made it up. *dusting off shoulders*

****
As of 6:30 a.m. PST Our ReelHimIn is resting comfortably. Doctors are optimistically guarded. Which to me, is YEA *rolls eyes* whatev.
Nurses tell me she is a miracle. They didn't expect her to live. Oh yea???

Well we Ravishim Team members FIGHT whoever we need to...to get what we WANT! so there!!!!

*******
Love to all of you from my family to you all!
Zipper, aka @ravishmerob aka Robin

Tie said...

SHE IS OUR MIRACLE GIRL!
I love you little sis.*Sending healing hugs*

"I see it in your eyes...you'll be alright..." xoxoxoxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItGa4LuF-Cw

bellesapeper.37 said...

Reely! I am very very Happy & Grateful you are doing much better. Long story short I lost connection internet & cell wise. I can't describe the horror and then relief to know you're still with us. I am sending up lots of prayers and get well healing thots your way Lady. RavisHim team TY for keeping us all up to day. My email bellesapepper_37@yahoo.com

*lots of healing thots to Reely (she's always been this to me)* She aka Belle

Unknown said...

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!!! Love you muchly!

Get better soon! *gentle squeeze*

xoxo aussie gal!

~kd

BrooklyTwiGirl said...

Reel, just know that you are loved and I am missing you. You have helped me out so much! Loving you and sending you a great big hug from Brooky, her evil twin and the human!

Anonymous said...

Robin,

Please send my heartfelt luv to my dear Meggie! Am very upset about this turn of events and am praying constantly for her complete recovery!

Megan is such a spark - I feel her light is so strong! I know her strength will see her through and also with all the support of her dear friends which I am humbled to be a part of!

Luv You Megan!!!

Tie said...

p.s. I heard that God uses "Miracle Whip". ;)

Kellebelle1981 said...

Get well soon, reel! I can't wait to talk to you again, girl! *hugs* Thanks for being such an awesome twitter friend! We'll have sexy Spike talks as soon as possible! ;D

Tara said...

Sending all my love and best wishes to Meggie and wish her a quick and complete recovery! Let her know that there are many more thinking of her and praying for her than she knows!

Hugs, Tara

Val said...

Suz, what a great poem!







Followers