Monday, July 27, 2009

Honorary R-Team Member


Let's put our hands together for our newest Honorary R-Team member... JuicesrFlo'in aka bellaflo!

**********************

Ohh where to start? Well I first came across the RavisHim team through twitter, I was (and still am) totally obsessed with all things Twilight. Long story short I came across one of the members twitter and that guided me to her blog. As a very curious Robssesed person I am I went to check it out, and my life was changed forever.
Was this for real? I couldn't believe my eyes.. my wildest fantasies had been met and More! Thanks to this beautiful group of ladies!
Ohh the wonders I'd found in this blog! soon enough I befriended the members (yes I said Member!!!) of the RavisHim team, and was delighted to find out that not only they're very creative, but funny, caring, smart and I was hooked up! I was sold.
So here I am.. I found myself writing and fantasizing all the time with this raunchy stories I cannot seem to get enough off.
I love you girls! Thanks for making my life and Robworld more fun every day!

***

I met them online, they were a group of 5 friends with a blog I didn’t know about, I got some friends that had twitter accounts and had been insisting on me getting one; finally I did, I started following my friends and soon discovered I could find people with the same interests I shared. So searching I came upon Holdhimdown’s account and started following her, she was a lot of fun and soon I discovered her blog.
I started following the blog’s writers and soon we discovered that we happened to like the same things, same movies, same books, and we shared a passion for all things twilight (topic of the blog) and their actors. Most of us shared the same crushes and we became friends in a short amount of time. We also started spending a lot of time speaking of our secret crushes, fantasizing and getting absolutely no sleep at all!
We were getting more and more intense each time. This of course gradually started bothering our “better half” (called boyfriends, husbands, family) thinking that we were not only obsessed but not being able to understand and being worried, so my husband or better half, urged me to get help and help my friends by suggesting they do the same. And he was right, this was getting to be too much, we were obsessed no more than obsessed, we needed therapy.
Of course we owed our obsession a lot of good things, like the fact it draws out to each other, made us laugh and share a load of good moments, but now it was getting out of hand. I should know. I decided to talk to my friends: reelhimin, zipperdown, lickhimright, holdhimdown & undresshim. I gathered them together, explained and we decided it was time to get help.

The next step was to find the appropriate help, so i called in a few favors and got Dr. Dean Winchester’s phone number. I explained our problem, and that we were six friends and we were in desperate need of group therapy, He said he’d never done group, but he worked with another 2 very talented Doctors, and he would talk to them and try to set things up. The next morning found me browsing the internet for my fav. addiction, when I received a call from Dr.Dean saying that he had set up a meeting for all of us, that same afternoon at twilight... (go figure the irony, i thought to myself) so I called my sisters in arms, and we got prepared.

But nothing could prepare us for what we found when we got to the doctors office..

Dr. Dean was exactly like Jensen Ackles, Dr. Rpattz so much like Father Robward one would think they’re twins and Dr. Carlisle Cullen a golden Adonis copied out of our favorite fantasies.

Dr. Cullen spoke, ”Welcome, we hope we can make you comfortable and help you”.
Licky gasped, Reel fell backwards, Zippy stopped breathing for a second, Hold grabbed my arm tightly and rocked, Undress and me stared open mouthed.
”Oh, this is going to be good” I thought to myself. I nudged Licky on the ribs, but she was too shocked to respond.
Then Dr. Cullen spoke again... ”I have something to ask of you”
”Ask anything you want baby” Hold said as a whisper we could barely hear.
”I’m working with a resident, and if it’s fine with you I’d like to bring him in” Dr. Cullen continued. We looked at each other and then I said ”Sure, the more the merrier!” in a playful tone trying to relax the obviously sexual tension in the office. I thought to myself.. maybe if we get a real ugly doctor, that’ll help the cause. Dr. Cullen walked to the desk, pressed the intercom and asked for Dr. Christensen.
Sure enough a few minutes later we heard a knock on the door... ”Come in!” Dr. Rpattz said.
I’d like to cum too, I thought to myself, wait, calm down, what the hell’s wrong with me?
Dr. Christensen walked through the door and I stared at Zippy, thinking; now we’re really fucked, unfortunately not literally.
Dr. Christensen looked a lot like Zippy’s fantasy Anakin Skywalker and anyone could see the resemblance.

I slowly walked across the room to shake their hands, though my mind was racing like crazy, how am I to focus or concentrate at all between this 3? I looked at my friend’s faces and I could see I was not the only one thinking about it.
The rest of my friends closely followed, snapping out of their shock and approaching to shake the Doctors hands.
The Doctors wave us to sit down and we started our therapy session.
”Who wants to go first?” Dr. Cullen asked.
”I’d like to go first!” said an enthusiastically Holdhimdown.
”Alright Hold, go right ahead” said the good doctor.
”Well... we have this problem you see... maybe we better show you..”
Oh dear no, I thought, no she wouldn’t but yeah she did...

She lifted from her chair and went to kneel down right in front of Dr. Cullen. Undresshim decided not to stay behind and went to stand behind him, reelhimin went to straddle Dr. RPattz and without a hint of a doubt I joined her, Lickhimright lifted off her chair and went to take Dr. Winchesters hands. And Zipperdown went to sit next to Dr. Christensen.

The doctors were shocked, unable to move an inch. Hold took notice and decided it was now or never and before Dr. Cullen reacted she started caressing his inner thighs, slowly moving to his now growing length... Undresshim was standing behind his sit and started caressing Dr. Cullen’s chest lowering her mouth to his neck, kissing him and teasing his ear lobe. Hold started stroking him, softly at first on top of his pants, Dr. Cullen moaned and relaxed, letting go, now Undress’s hands were tracing his nipples and her mouth biting and nibbling around his neck and ears, he turned and kissed her, then he traced his hands backwards, sliding his fingers under her skirt and right into her pussy. Hold being barely able to wait or control herself, unzipped his pants and took his big, large, thick length in her mouth, first teasing him at the tip and then taking him all in. He shook at the sensation and started thanking the gods. He continued moving his fingers inside undresshim, faster and faster, her whole body pulsing, her legs tightening and then she cum hard on his hands, he kissed her and changed his focus to Hold who was working him frantically, he kissed her and pinched her hard tips against her top, she moan sending vibrations all around his length and he came hard on her mouth. He pulled away from her mouth, grabbed her waist and pulled her on his other side sliding 2 fingers inside of her, pleasing her and helping her release.

Licky had walked Dr. Winchester to the desk in the room and was pulling down his pants, ready to show him, her multiple talents, she got around to lick him like a popsicle, first her tongue all along his long thick cock, making him harder, when she noticed 2 small drops on his tip, and she had to have them, she run her tongue tasting him and took him in her mouth, working him hard, both moaning and panting “hmmm, feels so good”, she was taking him all the way in. He then pulled licky from between his legs, pulled her up “I need to have you. NOW” He kissed her and then pushed her against the desk and took her jean skirt and panties off. She now had her back to his chest, and in one quick and hard thrust filled her, making her almost cum, he continued thrusting, first slow, all taking his cock completely out and back in, out and in, and then slowly in, gradually harder and harder, his hands traced her hand nipples, playing with them, twisting them ”Oh yes, yes, like that” she screamed. He continued until he made her explode and she plummeted on top of the desk, her legs barely being able to hold her.

Zippy was sitting next to Dr. Christensen, she started kissing him, he sat her on the desk lowering her jeans along with her panties and moaning at the sight in front of him, he lowered his head and traced his tongue first round her clit, then along her slick lips and inside of her, in and out, in and out “Ohhh my god” she moaned. His hand traced down her tummy and into her opening, he started playing with her clit first grazing it with his teeth and then with his thumb, zippy on top of the desk, spread for him, her warmth juices filling his mouth, his other hand pleasing himself. They continued the frenzy until they both came and moaned out loud.

Reelhimin, who was on top of Dr. Rpattz started moving on top of him, exciting him, and feeling all of his manhood right beneath her hot wet center. I was sitting right next to him and started kissing him, tracing my tongue down his lower lips and pulling softly with my teeth, he moaned as well, all overcome by all that was happening around. Dr. Rpattz slide reely’s skirt up her waist and ripped her panties off, she unzipped his pants, pleasantly surprised at the lack of boxers, and Mr. winky jumped right up in front of her, big, hard and thick, “Ohhh” she voiced, she wasn’t even sure he would fit! but she was ready for him, she moved up, placing the tip of his cock at her entrance, teasing him. “Ohh fuck!” he said, while moving his hands to lower my dress to my waist. He worked fast to undo my bra, and caressed my nipples until they became hard. His mouth moved slowly down my jaw and collar bone and drove me insane with his tongue. He looked at me ”I want to see you pleasing yourself”. I lifted my dress, he removed my panties and caressed my clit, tasting his fingers then moving back to my nipples. Reely was now riding him, groaning and moaning loudly ”Oh Dr. I need you” he moved his hips up, meeting her trusts, harder and harder each time while he played with my nipples, driving us 3 to climax.

As they all came back to reality, remembering place and time Dr. Cullen noticed the time, the hour was almost up, and he had no idea how to proceed.
Reely being as brave as she was, stood up, fixed her clothes and hair and said ”Well I guess that covers it all for today, I’ll wait for you girls at the car” she winked at the doctors and walked outside. The girls and me quickly fixed our clothes and hair and without wanting to spoil the moment started walking outside. I turned one last time and said ”so now the problem is established I guess we’ll see you next week, same place and time” and turned closing the door behind me...

11 comments:

lickhimright said...

Welcum sweet JuicesrFlo'in... and how they are Flo'in really... *sighs*
Well... my legs can't hold me any longer... yesterday it was Father Robward... today Dr. Dean... *sighs* What a great sex life Lickie has... LOL!!
Thanks for the story girl!!! Smooches!

reelhimin.now said...

Oh my JUICES are flowing alright! Holy Mother of Pearl!

wet panty change wet panty change!

Welcum to the land of perviness, our sweet Bellaflo! I luvs you sooooo much!

And yes I likems this type of therapy - hell yea sign me up! *wink*

reelhimin.now said...

Oh and @Tie?
reelhimin.now@hotmail.com

something funny? bring it on sister! *hugs*

sorry delayed reply! i'm so fucking distracted!

Anonymous said...

Holy! I want that type of therapy too!

HOLY shit!!!!

WelcUm @bellaflo....i love ur name juicesrfloin!

Coz baby that pic made the hot juices flow for me...and....then i read the story! WOA!

I'm on the pervy therapy train now....woohoo!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Thank you guys!!! I love you! and I'm glad you liked the story! who knows with the right inspiration I might even write a part 2 *winks*

CrochetRockstar said...

bellaflo, great stuff sweetie!!! In part 2 PLEASE include a Nurse Rockshissocksoff to join in the Dr fun!!! ::wink wink::

hawt hawt...time for a cold shower for me!

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

hotness! I think I am need of therapy..i need someone to teach me that it is ok to get dirty..hhahahahahah lmao!!!!!!!!!! lol u know..cuz i have ocd. lmao! hahahaahaahahahahah I promise if he teaches me that...I will strokehimgently..oh so very gently..hahaha lol omg...now i am smutty shannon again..i cant escape it..ahhahahahah luved it bellaflo! awesome!

Unknown said...

{{ring ring ring}}

Dr. Jerk, how can I help you?

Hello? Dr. Jerk? I want to cancel my next therapy appt, b/c I found a much better therapist named Dr. RPattz who can better satisfy my needs!

************
Um do i need to say more about today's story, pervettes?

I.don't.think.so.either!

wink @juice

************

Re:
Yesterday's Father Rob - HOLY SHIT!
@Licky got fucked! I think it's LICKY GOT LUCKY! *wink*

Brilliant story! Love the porno flick. And in German? *LMAO*
@Reel, you said exactly what I thought! MMM. me thinks you should get spanked and then fucked for those comments!

@Undress
crotch is large? eye fuck! *evil grins*

@Crochet-rockshissocksoff!
You helped write confessions? Wow! It was great! MWAAAAA!
Call me...1-900-Vol-turi!
Coz I think you and I have a lot in common!

*more evil grins*

MariaBeingFrank said...

You ladies are pro's. This is def not my kind of thing yet you guys are A-list at what you do:)


xD. Keep up the good work.

On the doctors and your blog. Lol

lickhimright said...

@Lurker: Yes! I got fucked both Sunday and Monday! Hehehe! Lucky me! Hehe! *cough*

@MyChemicalMuse: Oh my... pro's? What, like prostitutes? *shocked* Oh wait... we are Rob-whores right? So I guess we are! LOL

Anonymous said...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT Flo u are some good writer that was excellent!!! dude juicesrfloin is so fucking good i love the name ahahhah
man I missed u girls!!! reminde me benever to go somewhere with no internet ever again !!! all this storys that i missed for the week are well lets just say ill need to buy some more panties tomorow!! ahahah
love u all madly
xoxoxo
Fran







Followers